Your privacy is very important to Funnytree.cc (“Funnytree”). Funnytree wants to make your experience using our services and on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and Funnytree want you to use the Internet’s vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
- Introduction. Funnytree collects information in different ways from Visitors and Customers who access the various parts of our Services and the network of websites accessible through our Services. Funnytree uses this information primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Services and, generally, do not share this information with third parties. However, Funnytree may disclose personal information collected if Funnytree has received your permission beforehand or in very special circumstances, such as when Funnytree believes that such disclosure is required by law or other special cases described below.
- Registration. Customers are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Services including name, address, telephone number, billing information (such as a credit card number), and the actual receive address. The personal information collected from Customers during the registration process is used to manage each Member’s account (such as for billing purposes) and used for creating Shipping label. This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances.
- Online Shopping. At some websites, you can purchase products and services or register to receive materials, such as a catalog or new product and service updates. In many cases, you may be asked to provide contact information, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit/debit card information. If you complete an order for someone else, such as an online gift order sent directly to a recipient, you may be asked to provide information about the recipient, such as the recipient’s name, address, and phone number. Funnytree has no control over the third parties’ use of any personal information you provide when placing such an order. Please exercise care when doing so. If you order products directly from Funnytree, Funnytree will use the personal information you provide only to process that order. Funnytree does not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- Responses to Email Inquiries. When Visitors or Customers send email inquiries to Funnytree, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry Funnytree receives. Funnytree does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
- Special Cases. It is Funnytree’s policy not to use or share the personal information about Visitors of Customers in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, Funnytree may disclose personal information about Visitors or Customers, or information regarding your use of the Services or websites accessible through our Services, for any reason if, in our sole discretion, Funnytree believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal or preservation requests for such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or other user policies; to operate the Services properly; or to protect Funnytree and our Customers.
- Statistics. Funnytree uses information gathered about you from our site statistics (for example your IP address) to help diagnose problems with the Services. Funnytree also gathers broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our site and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information, except as necessary to prevent fraud or abuse on our system.
- Funnytree’s Commitment to Children’s Privacy. Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. While Funnytree makes every effort to ensure that these websites are fun and age-appropriate for our younger audience, Funnytree believes that there is no substitute for proper parental supervision. Funnytree recommends that children ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to Funnytree, or to anyone else online.
- Funnytree’s Commitment to Data Security. Services and websites Funnytree sponsor may have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While Funnytree makes every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, Funnytree cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
- How to Access or Modify Your Information. Funnytree offers Customers the opportunity to access or modify information provided during registration. To access or modify such information contact our Customer Service Department.
- Exceptions. As stated previously in this policy, Funnytree will never give out your information without your permission. The only exceptions to this are, when Funnytree are required by law, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the law, or Funnytree must comply with a legal process served on our website. Funnytree may also need to give out your information if one of our partners requires it, but these situations are rare and Funnytree will always ask for your explicit permission first.